Tuesday, March 3
6:30 to 8:00 pm
HomeStreet Bank, 41st Ave SW & SW Alaska Street – east of the WS Junction
Open meeting – come join the discussion and planning to make riding on the peninsula easier, safer, better. Lots to discuss and plan this month, including
- Rides for South Park route celebration, and Major Taylor
- 35th Ave SW corridor. Public meetings coming up..
- Chelan 5-way intersection campaign.
- Volunteers for DIY trail/street maintenance
- Volunteers to count bikes and cars at the 15th & Holden intersection for a traffic study.
- Bike to Work Day commute station hosting
- Vision Zero campaign
Thank you, HomeStreet Bank, for providing meeting space for Sustainable West Seattle groups!